Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Red Carpet Fashion: Golden Globes 2011

The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards aired on Sunday January 16th live on NBC and of course, the Red Carpet was a catwalk for the fabulous women to showoff their style and fashion. I know many people like to show their Best and Worst Dressed picks, but since I dont like bashing people, I chose 5 of my choices for the best dressed ladies of the evening, and let me tell you it was hard to narrow it down! Their hair and makeup also worked perfectly for their dress styles

#5 - Sofia Vergara
Sofia Vergara

#4 - Amber Riley
Amber Riley

#3 - Olivia Wilde
Olivia Wilde

#2 - Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis

#1 - Dianna Agron
Dianna Agron

Close Runner-Ups:

Scarlett Johnsson
Scarlett Johansson

Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie

No comments: