I mentioned in my last blog post a few tips when shopping for beauty products, so I decided I would post up my own personal shopping list for the month of February. Hopefully I can save enough money to buy all of these, but if not, I can always buy it another month!
NEEDSI only have a couple of need items this month because there is one big purchase! Hopefully worth the money and hopefully it will last me a long time! I need a rolling case now since its been getting too ridiculous carrying around 3 different bags and cases for all my hair and makeup products. Need black bobby pins for a wedding I am assisting with since I ran out of black!
- Rolling Train Case in Zebra Print - $200 from Yazmo.com
- Black Bobby Pins
WANTSI realized I dont have too many hair products which I am in desperate need of because I havent had time to cut my hair for a long long time and its starting to look and feel damaged. My hair has also started to look limp and dull so I really need a good hair mask and spray that will give me some body!
- Origins Rich Rewards $18.50 Macys or Origins Store
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray $25.99 Macys Salon
- Moroccan Oil Treatment $23.95 Nordstrom Rack or Beauty Supply Stores
Waterproof those eyes!
- MUFE Eye seal
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners 15 Year Anniversary $92 currently not in stock at Sephora =(
TryI have sensitive skin so I still havent found the right balance for my moisturizer and face wash.. Also need to find a new foundation since I got lighter from the last time I bought foundation.. ugh.. I should also put on my list that I need a suntan!
- Origins Vitazing Moisturizer
- Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash
- NYX HD Foundation