Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Beauty Product Obsession: Surf Baby! Powerpoint Eye Pencil 'Blue Noon'

Ever since I bought the LE Powerpoint Eye Pencil in 'Blue Noon' from the MAC Surf Baby! Collection, I have worn it practically everyday! I am in loooove with this color!! Its a bright teal sea blue color that can really compliment any eye color! I have naturally brown eyes and it just brightens me up with a little hint of color without wearing any eyeshadow. I have green contacts too which I wear and with this eye liner it makes the green in the contacts look more prominent, like I have a twinkle in my eye or something..



I am really starting to like the MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencils because they have a creamy texture which isnt harsh on your waterline, plus its waterproof, so it doesnt move at all! I thought I would swear by the UD 24/7 liners, but these powerpoint ones are definetly living up to their claims.



Sorry this post isnt too informational, but I just had to share my newest obsession! lol I tried taking a photo of a swatch, but it didnt really come out true to color.. It definetly looks a lot better when you see it worn in person =p I promise I am getting a real camera soon!! Going on a trip in September so I need a camera ASAP =)


My attempt at a swatch
Did you get this eyeliner from this summer collection? Whats your current beauty product obsession?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very similar.