Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Red Carpet Fashion: 2011 MTV Movie Awards

Did everyone tune in this past Sunday to MTV's Movie Awards?! I did!! I love love love award shows! Its always so entertaining with comedic hosts and musical performances, and I like trying to guess who's going to win and what types of outrageous things are going to happen =))

MTV Awards are probably my favorite though out of all the award shows because for one, I watch MTV religiously! And its a chance for the celebs to wear their own style, whether its casual, elegant, classy, or trendy. A little disappointed that Lady Gaga wasnt there though =( I was curious to see what she would have worn =/

Ok so.. enough jabber.. if you saw the awards, Twilight took home almost every award! A bit silly...but its MTV! So to kick it off.. I started with Kristen Stewart =)

Kristen Stewart



Reese Witherspoon



Emma Watson



Emma Stone


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



Mila Kunis



Did you watch the MTV Movie Awards? What were your top fashion picks? Any favorite moments?

3 comments:

by S said...

Rosie is so beautiful and Mila <3

xo

Stella Kodi said...

I dind't watch it ...but I like what you put together...and what's Justin doing?

btw I tagged you in the "what's in my purse" meme...:)
cheers!

Eyeko said...

Hey Janalyn!
Mila is gorgeous isn't she? Have you ever tried Eyeko's Graffiti Eyeliner? It's perfect for creating perfectly lined eyes like Mila's. Please e-mail me at Pressintern@eyeko.com if you haven't tried it!
Love Eyeko x