Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Favorite Spring Color: Mint Green

'Jet Screamer' by gaucho chizler from Colourlovers.com

Mint green has got to be one of my favorite colors of all time, and what better time to wear mint green than Springtime!! I love it because it has sort of a vintage feel and its not too vibrant a color that it will take away from anything else your wearing. You can wear it as a nail polish, eye color, on your shoes, bags, jewelry, or even hair accessory. Here are some of my mint green findings!


Essie Nail Polish 'Mint Candy Apple'


Illamasqua Cream Pigment 'Bedaub'


Nars Eyeliner Pencil 'Parrot Cay'

Lunettes De Soleil Sunglasses from Anthropologie



 

Opaque Faux Mint Gemstone Necklace from Forever21


Toms Shoes Canvas Wedges


2 comments:

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

I really like that Illamasqua cream shadow! Have you tried it?

Janalyn said...

Havent got my hands on it yet, but will soon! I really want to try it b/c it looks really creamy and they got some funky colors =)